New to the Neighborhood
Welcome to the community. HomeRiver Group is here to make sure your new life, in your new
home, with your new HOA, gets off to the right start. We can help you handle everything from
making payments, to changing or enhancing the property, to reporting rules violations.
Things we handle
- Homeowner Inquires - You have questions. We’ve got answers
- Resident Concerns - We can help you resolve concerns about your community
- Vendor Management - We manage outside vendors for your community projects, so that things get
done on time and on budget
- Community Finance - Confusion about your community finances? Not anymore.
- Create & Enforce Policy - >Working with your Board, we will help create and enforce community policy and
Things We Don't Handle
- Making big decisions - Your governing documents provide the ground rules, and your
board makes the important decisions for your community. We are here to help execute
- Providing vendor services - While we help manage the vendors, we do not provide
services like landscaping, pool service and general maintenance.
- Resolving neighbor to neighbor disputes
- Providing public services - We leave those up to the city, county and emergency
- Offering legal services or advice.
Curious on where your HOA fees go?
Let Us Show You
Did you know you have access to a useful community website? The site includes the following:
- Account overview
- Payment center
- Improvement center
- Access to important forms and documents
Register Account Now
Pay Your Bill Online
Use our online service to review and pay your bill online.
Pay Your Bill Now
Other Payment Options
Pay by Phone
- We are available to take your payment 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We accept Visa and Mastercard. (A small convenience fee (3.5%) will be charged if you use this option)
- Click to Call: (813) 600-5090
Pay By Mail
- Payments cab be placed in the return envelope received with your coupons. Mailed payments are processed electronically so please do not send cash. Your payment must be made payable to the association and mailed to:
- 12906 Tampa Oaks Blvd #100
- Tampa, FL 33637
Pay in Person
- Stop by your local office to pay your bill directly. Local offices will only accept check and money order payments made payable to your association.